- Concentrated marketing effort can take advantage of short term opportunities.
- Flexibility in level of effort and duration to meet objectives and budgets
- Quick response to opportunities in different geographical areas
- Effective one-to-one advertising improves effectiveness of follow-up campaigns using enrollment reps and direct mail
- Qualification of potential customers, even when they don't enroll over the phone, provides valuable marketing information
- Competitive with, or less expensive than, other strategies
- Avoids costs of hiring and outfitting Direct Sales Reps
- Allows for quick shut-down of sales expense, if necessary
- "One-stop shop" concept avoids administrative costs
Vertical Marketing Opportunities
- An integral part of the sales process of new and renewal customers/members is how they are educated and reinforced of member benefits often being directed to utilize products/ services.
- CPI is prepared to deliver, with your approval and at no additional cost to the your company, quality referrals providing current carrier information and ex-dates.
- Prospective and previous customers/members are regularly directed to utilize branch store services and well as your company web site.
- CPI will provide detailed weekly production reports including specific data leading to improved member service and satisfaction.
CPI strives to make every contact a positive experience for the member, essentially CPI management and their compensation is measured on this mission critical criteria.
- CPI’s experienced and professional sales staff enhances your image and increases member benefit knowledge by answering the questions that a mailing alone cannot provide.
- A qualified “personal touch” is often required in order to retain customers/members that would otherwise be lost through attrition.
Of the accounts that are past due, 21-29% are currently lost due to missing phone numbers, incorrect information or change of address. At no additional cost to to your company, CPI updates and corrects all customer/member information as well as researches available new phone numbers.
- Creative Process' well-trained and dedicated telephone workforce can enhance the image of your firm and the services it provides
- Generates goodwill and product knowledge of target audience resulting in greater utilization of services/products
- Compliance with all federal and state telemarketing regulations
- Close cooperation is essential: The Creative Process focused marketing program is an example of how it can be done successfully